Symptoms of Adult (18+) ADHD:
- Problems with focus/concentration
- Impulsivity issues
- Frequent Procrastination
- Being easily distracted at home/work when trying to complete a project
- Difficulty with highly detailed work
- Having problems starting and finishing tasks
- Never feeling organized
- Struggling to finish tasks on time
- Having much trouble prioritizing
- Feeling overwhelmed, defeated, and chronically tired
- Financial problems due to problems with organization and impulsive spending*
You do not have to have ALL of these symptoms to be diagnosed with ADHD.
*Individuals with undiagnosed ADHD agonize over completing everyday tasks of life due to problems with concentration, focus, prioritization, and procrastination. This can lead to anxiety and/or depression, a perpetual sense of failure, and low self-esteem. With treatment, you can learn: how to prioritize, be more organized, manage time more efficiently, and use goal setting strategies. The life you have always envisioned can become a reality!